- Purchased seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis
- No need to worry about where you will sit, same seat all season
- No need to worry about who you’ll be sitting with
- No need to have to arrive early to get one of the best seats in the stadium
- 1 VIP parking space (while they last)
- Includes stadium entry fee (per seat), for ALL Varsity, JV, and Freshman HOME games
- Should any games be cancelled due to COVID-19, unfortunately no refunds will be provided
- Sort by Price
Out of stockWatch Varsity home games in a VIP Seat. What's the BIG deal?:
Dear Highland Hawks Varsity Parent:
One of the fun aspects of being an elite state football programs, is we get invited to play against other national elite programs. This season we were invited to play against Utah's 2021 State Champions, Lone Peak High School.
Unfortunately, this cost will not be covered by the team or the Booster Club. The cost would need to be covered by the player/parents. This will be the only pay to play situation.Details of the Game and costs:
- We will be flying to Provo as a team
- We will be staying at a hotel near Lone Peak
- Food and drinks will be provided for the players
- Buses will be provided to and from the Airport and hotels
Total Cost for team: $80,000
Broken down per Player: $800
Your payment, through this site is being made to the Highland Hawks Football Booster Club, a 501(c)3 Nonprofit organization. This donation can be claimed as a tax deduction.
If you have any questions, please email Corban at Treasurer@Hawksbooster.com
Be in the 'know' with the official HAWKS FOOTBALL Lanyard. Laminated to deal with the weather, use as a fan during the HIGH TEMPS!
This game will be very exciting, but unfortunately will also be expensive. There will be some players that wish to go, but family circumstances might make it difficult to pay for this in full. We would love to offer an opportunity for you to help sponsor a player, to help make this an option for them. We have given you an option to donate to a general fund, that would go towards families that might struggle to have the trip paid by the deadlines, or to donate towards a specific player.
Your donation is completely tax deductible and can provide help for an awesome experience for all of the team.
Thank you so much in advance.
***Purchase online or at Concessions Official 2022 Highland Hawks full-color printed program. Includes teams, players, shout-outs, sponsors, Cheer Team, etc.
Show your senior how much you love them with a dedication in our program! Parents, family & friends have the opportunity to place a “SENIOR PLAYER DEDICATION” in the 2022 football program.
- 25 Word player dedication
- Business card size “Dedication” is TEXT ONLY
- Quarter & half-page sizes can include a picture
- Use a picture of your own or the 'Picture Day' photo
DEADLINE: Wednesday, August 17th, 2022 by 6pmA personalized yard sign to display your HAWKS PRIDE. Displays PLAYER NAME & NUMBER, and includes steel stake to insert into the ground.
DEADLINE: Friday, August 11th, 2022 11:59pmA personalized 2' x 3' banner for JV & FRESHMEN ONLY. Displays PICTURE OF PLAYER, NAME, & NUMBER.
Please take a moment to become a 2022 Highland Hawks Family Member! Being a Hawks Family Member means you are helping support not only your player, but the team as a whole, as we soar to success in 2022! The success of our team and our boys comes at a cost. The cost to support 3 football teams and programs in achieving their goals is approximately $1,000.00 per player. This calculation does NOT include:
- Coach Farrel’s Summer Camp
- The $100 Athletic Fee that is payed to the school
DEADLINE: Thursday, August 11th, 2022 at 11:59pmA personalized 2' x 5' banner displayed in the HAWKS PARKING LOT (for VARSITY ONLY). Displays PICTURE OF PLAYER, NAME, & NUMBER.
ADVERTISEMENT ENTRY IS DUE 8/14/2021